- CONGRATULATIONS to P. Manuel, R. Overstreet, S. Mylius, E. Boyd, G. Bekurs, A. Balamarugan, S. Anderton, A. Attard, R. Jones, and T. Lynch on being selected to the ABA District IV Middle School Honor Band!
- CONGRATULATIONS to S. Mylius, E. Boyd, and R. Jones on being selected to the ABA Middle School All-State Band!
- Next Tuesday, February 25, from 5-8 PM the Bumpus Jazz Band is hosting a Spirit Night at Beef ‘O’ Brady’s (Grove Blvd. location). A percentage of all sales from that evening go to benefit our awesome Bumpus Jazz Band!
- Our Symphonic Band will be performing at the Alabama Bandmasters Association Music Performance Assessment at Vestavia Hills HS on March 9 at 6PM
- Our Concert Band will be performing at the Alabama Bandmasters Association Music Performance Assessment at Vestavia Hills HS on March 10 at 11AM.
- ALL BAND PARENTS...please ensure that your child is completing their pass-off assignments each week. Pass-off assignments are due on Thursdays of each week and count as major grades in their band class. To see a list of pass-off assignments and their due dates, click on the "Classroom" tab to the left of this page, and then click on "Pass-Off Assignments".
- ALL BAND PARENTS...please ensure your child has a half inch or one inch three ring binder with plastic sheet protectors for band and their method book for their specific instrument (Standard of Excellence, Book 2 for Symphonic Band) (Essential Elements, Book 1 for Concert Band) (Standard of Excellence, Book 1 for Beginning Band) as well as all other required supplies for band.