- FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL INFORMATION FOR BAND...students will not need to bring their instruments or any other band materials with them to school on August 20 or 21. Students will need to bring their instruments to school starting August 24.
- CONGRATULATIONS to the Bumpus Concert and Symphonic Bands on receiving superior ratings at Music Performance Assessment!
- CONGRATULATIONS to P. Manuel, R. Overstreet, S. Mylius, E. Boyd, G. Bekurs, A. Balamarugan, S. Anderton, A. Attard, R. Jones, M. Fleming, and T. Lynch on being selected to the ABA District IV Middle School Honor Band!
- CONGRATULATIONS to S. Mylius, E. Boyd, and R. Jones on being selected to the ABA Middle School All-State Band!
- ALL BAND PARENTS...please ensure that your child is completing their pass-off assignments each week. Pass-off assignments are due on Thursdays of each week and count as major grades in their band class. To see a list of pass-off assignments and their due dates, click on the "Classroom" tab to the left of this page, and then click on "Pass-Off Assignments".
- ALL BAND PARENTS...please ensure your child has a half inch or one inch three ring binder with plastic sheet protectors for band and their method book for their specific instrument (Standard of Excellence, Book 2 for Symphonic Band) (Essential Elements, Book 1 for Concert Band) (Standard of Excellence, Book 1 for Beginning Band) as well as all other required supplies for band.