- ALL BAND PARENTS...our band program's Spring Concert has been rescheduled for Tuesday, May 18 in the competition gym at Bumpus. Please click HERE for details.
- CONGRATULATIONS to the following students for being selected to the Alabama Bandmasters Association Middle School All-State Band: A. Petit, S. Stewart, E. Boyd, B. Conti, E. Burns, B. Jackson (alternate), J. Dodd, J. Redmond, R. Steinmehl, G. Bekurs, & T. Lynch (alternate)!
- CONGRATULATIONS to the following students for being selected to the Alabama Bandmasters Association District IV Middle School Honor Band: A. Petit, S. Stewart, E. Boyd, B. Conti, E. Burns, B. Jackson, J. Dodd, J. Redmond, R. Steinmehl, G. Bekurs, T. Lynch, A. Chen, K. Saigusa, B. Ballard, A. Uswatte, S. Anderton, J. Carden, & L. Anderson.
- ALL BAND PARENTS...please ensure that your child is completing their pass-off assignments each week. Pass-off assignments are due on Thursdays of each week and count as major grades in their band class. To see a list of pass-off assignments and their due dates, click on the "Classroom" tab to the left of this page, and then click on "Pass-Off Assignments".
- ALL BAND PARENTS...please ensure your child has a half inch or one inch three ring binder with plastic sheet protectors for band and their method book for their specific instrument (Standard of Excellence, Book 2 for Symphonic Band) (Essential Elements, Book 1 for Concert Band) (Standard of Excellence, Book 1 for Beginning Band) as well as all other required supplies for band.